It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Anybody who goes to Barca seriously needs help. I think the sun are being a bit cheeky with the truth there with gundog but it will have some elements of truth in it.

And yet the press mention continuously Bernardo wanting to go there or Barca wanting him. Absolute bollocks he wants to go there, it's a shambles of a club.

Pep and the Club are doing everything they can to convince Kyle Walker to stay here, which is the right thing in my opinion.

I'm wondering what might be the reason for not showing this kinds of desperation to convince Ilkay to stay. It seems like club were pretty relax about the whole Ilkay situation from the beginning.
I think ilkay was always going to barca easier league beautiful city and a beach to rest that dodgy back

Anybody who goes to Barca seriously needs help. I think the sun are being a bit cheeky with the truth there with gundog but it will have some elements of truth in it.

And yet the press mention continuously Bernardo wanting to go there or Barca wanting him. Absolute bollocks he wants to go there, it's a shambles of a club.

fabriziorom • Edited • 1h
° OFFICIAL: Barça sign 2006 talent Noah Darvich from Freiburg for €5m package
Release clause included in his contract: €1B A 1

...because when everyone assumed we'd be getting another centre defender we didnt. Then when Laporte was injured we played Fernandinho there.

Then there was the left back and we continually didn't. We played midfielders.

Then there was the striker and we went a season without.
So sometimes we did and sometimes we didn't, so going off past summers we may not but probably will.

But the fans like us wont know if players are available but across europe alot of clubs are begging for premier league clubs to want their players? Leverkusen would no doubt want £70m at least for Wirtz but over potentially 10 plus years it could be a bargain as he`s already a hell of a talent.
I'm sure if the right player was out there at the right price, we would be interested

why are people talking about wirtz? he is not leaving leverkusen for another year. he himself, his agent and his dad all said the same thing. he will move after the euros in 24

Then I think city have a big problem, if people think mcatee, cole, bob, sergio and phillips are the answer, personally it's going to be a tricky season

Following up a treble winning season with a year of giving that bunch a chance to break out and cement themselves as regulars wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. No matter what we do the narrative will be that it's a step backwards but if we give Cole and McAtee a chance and they turn out to be great then it's worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.