It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It was still an inexpensive gamble that didn't pay off. We have had far worse left backs at City post takeover.
I don’t doubt it. My original point was that Angelino didn’t make it in the first team twice regardless of whether it was a huge gamble or monetary considerations.

I don’t doubt it. My original point was that Angelino didn’t make it in the first team twice regardless of whether it was a huge gamble or monetary considerations.
I get your point but there is no harm in bringing back our old players for the right price. If Southampton aren't taking the piss then Lavia wouldn't be a bad option. Especially if we secure Bernie for another couple of seasons.

I get your point but there is no harm in bringing back our old players for the right price. If Southampton aren't taking the piss then Lavia wouldn't be a bad option. Especially if we secure Bernie for another couple of seasons.
Of course. I’m saying I’m not sure Lavia is the best player for us and, just because he used to play for us, it makes him more attractive.

I could be wrong but I don’t see him as City standard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.