It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Paqueta will be fit in our current setup, he will be used as wide midfielder like Jack Grealish.

Some fans will not like it but it's what Pep wants for his "winger" nowadays.

He does have humbleness and self discipline I dont doubt that but thats not the part of his attitude that worries me

If you look at two key midfielders from Peps reign in David Silva and Ilky Gundogan they are the epitome of the personalities that Pep wants......humble as you say but also absolute killers on the pitch (Silva even had a little nasty streak in him which went under the radar - for me he eclipses KDB as he was never less than an 8/10 everytime he stepped onto the pitch).....you need that aggression/deisre to win, willingness to run through brick walls for whoever and whatever....at such a young age I wouldnt expect Palmer to have everything BUT look at foden - he was driven from the moment you saw him step onto that pitch - even in the friendlies....something about Palmer is lacking in that sense at present -he is languid as Ive mentioned before.....he doesnt seem to have that killer/drive instinct in him

Im NOT saying he wont get it....Im just saying at present he hasnt got it and needs time to develop it.....a year at a lower league club or even a mid table prem team might help him develop from a kid into a man as he isnt there yet.

Technically he is obviously very good.....but so are many many youth players
Strangely enough, Palmer's playing style (languid is it?) reminds me of Mahrez. Knows he has plenty of talent, moments of magic, some great plays, but generally looks like he doesn't care much. Not saying either of them don't care much, it's just their style.

west ham but liverpool would be just as good

southampton owe us with talent weve sold to them
They don't owe us anything, they paid good money for the players from us but they will want to keep in the good books, even more so with Jason Wilcox running the show.

Paqueta plays as a 10 for Brazil. He's a quality player who would fit like a glove at City. 70 mil might be a bit too much though. Who do you have in mind when you say wait until next year, just curious?
20M and Phillips

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.