It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Some humble thoughts:

I think we have to keep Perrone NO MATTER WHAT. He's the best creative midfielder we have after KDB if both Bernaro & Foden are stuck on the wings. Impresses everytime he's given a chance and gets balls through to Haaland.. and there's no sign we're signing Wirtz or someone like that.

Think Kalvin and Gomez will be told to leave before the window.

Gomez sadly has become a victim of redundancy as McAtee is home grown and can give you everything Gomez does.

BTW we have only 12 foreign players

Goalkeepers:

Ederson 1
Ortega 2
Carson Homegrown 1

Defense:

Dias 3
Gvardiol 4
Akanji 5
Stones Homegrown 2
Walker Homegrown 3
Ake Homegrown 4

Midfield:

Kovacic 6
KDB 7
Perrone 8
Rodri 9
Bernardo 10
Rico Homegrown 5 - Academy 1

Wings:

Grealish Homegrown 6
Foden Homegrown 7
McAtee Homegrown 8 - Academy 2
Bobb Homegrown 9 - Academy 3
Palmer Homegrown 10 - Academy 4

Striker:

Haaland 11
Julian 12

We can technically have room for 3 more players:

Laporte could stay if no move found, Paqueta & Mitoma could come in and not mess up the balance.

And more important Perrone can stay and keep getting molded by Pep. As long as we keep Perrone.. I'm happy.

I maybe being totally loopy here but I think this kid is special.. some of his vision and passes that he tries remind me of David Silva slicing defenses open like a tin can.
I’m getting the feeling you like Perrone…

BTW we have only 12 foreign players.

We can technically have room for 3 more players:

Laporte could stay if no move found, Paqueta & Mitoma could come in and not mess up the balance.

And more important Perrone can stay and keep getting molded by Pep. As long as we keep Perrone.. I'm happy.

We currently have no room. Not till a senior player leaves. We are actually technically one over, as Zach Steffen is still on our books.

It has been explained many times over and there is an accurate table/list doing the rounds.

Last edited:
Some humble thoughts:

I think we have to keep Perrone NO MATTER WHAT. He's the best creative midfielder we have after KDB if both Bernaro & Foden are stuck on the wings. Impresses everytime he's given a chance and gets balls through to Haaland.. and there's no sign we're signing Wirtz or someone like that.
Genuinely not knocking you in the slightest but honestly astonishes me to see such a passionate and positive view of someone who, as far as I'm aware, has played about 20 minutes of competitive football for us in a game against Bournemouth that was already won 4-0.

Very much hope you're right and he turns out to be an absolute gem. But surely this proves that we have quite a desperate need for someone like Paqueta, if an almost entirely unproven and inexperienced Academy-style signing is thought to be our best creative mid after Kevin.

Is it not all over the place?

Just the one claim by the Sun. May appear in the odd transfer 'round-up', quoting that same one claim. As far as I have seen, and nothing else posted here.

Compared for example to Paqueta, with multiple people claiming it for themselves.

Just the one claim by the Sun. May appear in the odd transfer 'round-up', quoting that same one claim. As far as I have seen, and nothing else posted here.

Compared for example to Paqueta, with multiple people claiming it for themselves.
Tolmie claims > Sun claims

To be fair, in the end, he clearly said he was talking about Mitoma. The tweet is on our transfer forum somewhere.

Thanks, I must have missed it. And I'm not on twitter. My initial point though, as far as 'official' outlets go, only the one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.