It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Amazed that Laporte is not in serious demand, I think he will take a loan rather than sit on the bench, he is better than that.

Maybe the news of Barca's dodgy media deal today may mean both Cancelo and Laporte move there, loans with buy options maybe our best and only option.

I think he is, I just think clubs are waiting it out, the closer it gets to the end the more likely to get a better deal.

He also wouldn't entertain a downwards step imo, so it limits it to the top clubs, a few of which are either skint (Barca/Juve) or stacked. Don't really want to imagine him going Saudi just yet. But between staying and going on loan, I would think he'd rather stay. Personally.

I think he is, I just think clubs are waiting it out, the closer it gets to the end the more likely to get a better deal.

He also wouldn't entertain a downwards step imo, so it limits it to the top clubs, a few of which are either skint (Barca/Juve) or stacked. Don't really want to imagine him going Saudi just yet. But between staying and going on loan, I would think he'd rather stay. Personally.

I think he will definitely go even if that means going on loan.

all potential buyers for Cancelo Laporte are happy for City to pay their wages rather than sign them up early june vs last week of August, also hoping this will reduce asking price a lot.
for example we put in a 60m option fee for bayern, will be surprised now if we get even 25m for Cancelo upfront. and that just 6-7 months later compared to the 60m fee.

loan with option to buy is the most likely scenario imo for these two, unless we can get Saudi teams to get involved and convince them to give up european football before they hit age 32-33 etc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.