It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Doku and Paqueta for about £110m… can’t lie, I don’t know if that’s the best use of our budget. I guess only time will tell.
Transfers are so hit and miss. Phillips recently is the perfect example. Big names or unknown players, we have no real indication either way.

All we can do is hope the players selected prove good value and help us continue to win. Doku looks rapid and Paqueta is a quality player. We tend to buy players below the top tier and help them develop.

Let’s go -:)

Paqueta AND Doku would be tasty additions although part of me is a little unsure with Doku, a talented player but doesn’t necessarily tick the boxes for how Pep plays as of late. Nice option tho.

Media making a win win virtue over the rags & slab the greek liar.

£55 million loss.

£ X million in wages.

Cafuckinglamity on a regular basis.

Ugly,thick fucker.

The only win win is for the opponents when the 'concrete certainty' has been playing !!

Thanks for the laffs slab head ,now fuck off into another relegation battle.
Thank god we dodged that bullet as we were in for him

Media making a win win virtue over the rags & slab the greek liar.

£55 million loss.

£ X million in wages.

Cafuckinglamity on a regular basis.

Ugly,thick fucker.

The only win win is for the opponents when the 'concrete certainty' has been playing !!

Thanks for the laffs slab head ,now fuck off into another relegation battle.
Being serious for a moment allowing for depreciation they have done ok on him.

I think we take Doku because a bigger player might upset the balance of the squad. He's got the pace, kids.

Generally clear the whole thing kicks into another gear now. Neymar to leave PSG, apparently. Loads for clubs to sort out:

Liverpool: Need two midfielders.
Chelsea: Striker, the Lukaku/Vlahovic situation. Still waiting on Caicedo.
Barca: Fati and RW. Cancelo. Pressure for a big name signing.
Real: Mbappe, FFS, they are going into the season with John Stead up front.
Bayern: Need a goalie, maybe have to make a sale to accomodate that on top of Kane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.