It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

So the 3 most expensive transfers in prem history are holding mids. A handful of goals between them for over £300 million. Important position but crazy.
The way the game is now played makes the position vital as we have seen with Rodri.

Liverpool may of agreed a fee with Brighton but has the player expressed an interest in joining Liverpool or is he wanting Chelsea? Might not be as clear cut. The same way I see Kane bottling a move to Germany.

Liverpool may of agreed a fee with Brighton but has the player expressed an interest in joining Liverpool or is he wanting Chelsea? Might not be as clear cut. The same way I see Kane bottling a move to Germany.

Either way, Caicedo will have easier time to establish himself as main man in dippers or Chelsea.

1691733133497.png

Nah. Kane's moving and Caicedo is smart enough not to bottle a big move just because of Chelsea's interest of all clubs.

The amount of clubs spending big this season is of the scale!? Is it because it's too five for champs league for next year champs league and the money in that competition will be a lot more!? Or has premier ffp been relax or going to be scrapped by Gill and his red shirt kunts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.