It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'll hold my hands up, I've not watched much of him - is he worth it? I know a lot of people rave about him.

I would usually say not worth breaking the British record fee for but I don’t think that holds as much weight as it once did.

They needed a player like him and they’ve got him, regardless of fee. Brilliant signing for them really.

It's important to remind you the net spend of our club this transfer window : 5.7 mil quid.

Here's the latest numbers as of now ( incl of Kane, Caicedo etc. )
View attachment 89714

Doku and Paqueta gunna get done. Last night Fab quoted the docku story as one to keep an eye on.
Apparently Barcola and Olise are deals prioritised above doku

This sort of negotiation is exactly why we aren’t getting Mitoma, don’t think we will see us doing any business with Brighton.

It makes sense from their standpoint to hold an auction but it’s all a bit amateur from Dippers and Chelsea IMO - seems a bit desperate but that could be because I’m used to Txiki having a price and not particularly budging from it.

It's important to remind you the net spend of our club this transfer window : 5.7 mil quid.

Here's the latest numbers as of now ( incl of Kane, Caicedo etc. )
View attachment 89714

Doku and Paqueta gunna get done. Last night Fab quoted the docku story as one to keep an eye on.

Where is this from, do you have a link?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.