It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Good shout. I watched Doku a bit earlier (pretty impressive) and now watching this with the prior links however true they may be who knows. But a good reason to watch some ligue 1.
I watch it when they also have early kick offs and I want to avoid possibly drab PL games.

I know people don’t like or rate the league but I have watched some interesting matches. Also a good league to watch some good young talents.

I know that both players will not be making a move but for anyone interested, Cherki and Barcola are currently playing against Strasbourg - TNTSports 1.

Patrick Vieira have Strasbourg looking dangerous going forward. One of their forwards can’t just get his head up and pass as they should and could’ve been ahead.
Only watched the first half of that game before turning over to watch the Getafe v Barca match. I know who you mean with regards to the Strasbourg forward though, had a couple of great runs when he could have passed to an unmarked player in the box and didn't.

Only watched the first half of that game before turning over to watch the Getafe v Barca match. I know who you mean with regards to the Strasbourg forward though, had a couple of great runs when he could have passed to an unmarked player in the box and didn't.
These days I do the usual when we’re linked, look at player highlights and all their stats. See the 75% of what they can do and mentally add the extra 25% Pep can coach into them.

Wow seeing Lavia is going Chelsea aswell would like to see the fee and see how much we get from it. Should keep an eye out on Phillips to Liverpool aswell.

He got hooked and the player that made the runs and was free got a goal in the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.