It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'm not sure why Lavia wouldn't rather go to Liverpool. Far better chance of playing consistently, a better home atmosphere, a better coach, etc...

Who cares? Liverpool getting their pants pulled down will never not be funny.
I admittedly don't care much but his being a former City academy player makes me curious about his decision-making. Likely it's down to money which is hard to knock a young player for, I suppose.

None are traditional CDM though wouldnt you say Bernardo KDB Foden Kova etc could all play Paqueta role
Bernardo and Kova are not creative enough and Kevin Foden are not defensive enough to play Paqueta or Gundo role.

Agree none are traditional CDM but kova can do the job sometimes like gundo, would need someone like stones beside him for physical aeriel presence

Can someone please fill me in from this morning, I'm out in the local on a charity fun day etc. and really haven't got time to roll through 3/4/5 threads....twitter is full of shit so it's upto the BM massive ;)

Thanking you all in advance.
Don't get your hopes up ,bluemoon has equal amounts of shit as twitter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.