It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yeah, but 2nd choice keepers are always hard to keep if they turn out to be good.

Txiki has lists of players to replace pretty much everyone in the squad.

Ortega would be mad not to take this opportunity and if we got £20m for a keeper who’s played about 10 games for us, then we’ll let him go.

Agree.

Bayern are supposedly baulking at Sevilla's valuatuon of €20m, so not sure are expecting to pay £20m for Ortega. Which may be the end of it, following some minor being unsettled for all of 5 minutes. He strikes me as an extremely level headed guy, so wouldn't worry. Expect him to start tomorrow night.

20m not a chance, we literally just sold a kid for 19m, basically we are weakening ourselves and then all other teams know that we need a second choice keeper and charge accordingly, there is literally no upside to this deal for us and bayern can go and whistle for it or pay 50m.

West ham know we need paqueta at this moment in time and are charging accordingly, same as every other team and bayern will get no special treatment, if they want him and he wants to go they will pay accordingly, if they want a cheap deal il think theres a certain ddg not doing v much at the mo
We will see how it pans out. My guess is City won’t stand in his way, should he ask to leave.

We would then scour the market and make our choice of replacement, along with Txiki’s list.

If the keeper doesn’t work out, Ederson can play in the cups. Obviously, we’d be a bit snookered if he got a significant injury, but he’s only missed about 3 games due to injury/Covid.

DDG must be asking for silly wages as he’s too good not to have any club interested in him. It would be funny if Pep managed to get DDG playing out from the back though.

We will see how it pans out. My guess is City won’t stand in his way, should he ask to leave.

We would then scour the market and make our choice of replacement, along with Txiki’s list.

If the keeper doesn’t work out, Ederson can play in the cups. Obviously, we’d be a bit snookered if he got a significant injury, but he’s only missed about 3 games due to injury/Covid.

DDG must be asking for silly wages as he’s too good not to have any club interested in him. It would be funny if Pep managed to get DDG playing out from the back though.
I just dont see that we would, there is no benefit to us helping bayern, he came here knowing hed be number 2, he has played in significant games including the fa cup final and there is just no benefit to us selling a top keeper to bayern to help them when it doesnt suit us , the only upside to us would be selling for significant money.

Yeah, but 2nd choice keepers are always hard to keep if they turn out to be good.

Txiki has lists of players to replace pretty much everyone in the squad.

Ortega would be mad not to take this opportunity and if we got £20m for a keeper who’s played about 10 games for us, then we’ll let him go.

Be interesting what our valuation is for Ortega! With the new time wasting rules you just know if sold Ortega Ederson will get two yellow cards for time wasting!

I agree with mancboy and LongsightM13 on this. We would have to do better than Muric (although is a decent keeper)

I just dont see that we would, there is no benefit to us helping bayern, he came here knowing hed be number 2, he has played in significant games including the fa cup final and there is just no benefit to us selling a top keeper to bayern to help them when it doesnt suit us , the only upside to us would be selling for significant money.
I get what you are saying, but if Ortega demands the move, there’s not much we can do anyway. He may decide to stay, but he’s won pretty much everything he can here, especially if we win tomorrow night.

I get what you are saying, but if Ortega demands the move, there’s not much we can do anyway. He may decide to stay, but he’s won pretty much everything he can here, especially if we win tomorrow night.
Can’t leave until he gets the community shield
Apparently that’s the new champions league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.