It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think it's Kovacic if Tuchel doesn't take him to Bayern.
Sounds like Chelsea will be desperate to get some money coming in
Can we not bid for James, chilwell and kovacic to fill the squad out
Then add gvardiol and Bellingham just to boil some scouse piss

Sounds like Chelsea will be desperate to get some money coming in
Can we not bid for James, chilwell and kovacic to fill the squad out
Then add gvardiol and Bellingham just to boil some scouse piss
Wouldn't want James and Chilwell at out club both injury prone and just not good enough for us imo.

Wouldn't want James and Chilwell at out club both injury prone and just not good enough for us imo.
James is plenty good enough, stylistically a perfect fit too, he's just made of glass and with Walker getting on and Lewis still a kid we don't have the squad depth to carry that.

James is plenty good enough, stylistically a perfect fit too, he's just made of glass and with Walker getting on and Lewis still a kid we don't have the squad depth to carry that.
Stones walker Lewis can all play rb at a very good level no need to sign James for massive money and help chelsea out whilst stooping Lewis progressing.

I think it's second season syndrome with City and Pep. It takes most players time to fully ingratiate themselves into our squad. Inevitably the players we buy are coming from a poorer team meaning they're not going to be standout players and it may take them time to change that psyche from Big Fish. There are however Freaks/Robots to the rule that just hit the ground running and break all kinds of records so what the F do I know?!
Don't feel as Grealish had the same level of trust in Cancelo & thats why Jack was more interested in recycling the ball.

I am very much sold on ake at left back. think we actually look better going forward with that setup as well. I want him to start next season as primary choice left back. sure, bring in someone to compete and provide depth as well (not a gomez, but an actual option), but for me Ake is first choice
Who do you buy who's able to compete but happy to be not playing the majority of games. Pep shipped out Cancelo because he was kicking off for that exact reason

I'd really like us to add Kovacic to the squad: he'd be a great fit.
And as everyone knows, you need a Croatian to win the CL, so signing Kovacic and Gvardiol is basically our last throw of the dice. If Croatians can’t win us the CL, nobody can :)

Ederson

Walker Stones Dias Alphonso Davies

Bernardo Rodri KDB Foden

Harry Kane

Haaland

Just buy Davies and Kane.
Kane drops deep and Davies adds the speed we lack.

Both 2 years left on contracts as well.

That’s my vote anyway. :)
Why would we need Kane when we've got Alvarez?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.