It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Chelsea unveil their team coach for the new season

coastliner-1.jpg

Barc-a-loan-a must owe us a player by now. Throwing them players for years. Time to return the favour?

I would take coutinho from Villa or Thiago from the scousers until we find a kdb successor.
Kovacic is in that mould of a player though we don’t need them. Coutinho is washed now, I’d rather us get someone younger and let the season go as it is. As long as we address the situation on wings it’s fine

Kovacic is in that mould of a player though we don’t need them. Coutinho is washed now, I’d rather us get someone younger and let the season go as it is. As long as we address the situation on wings it’s fine
Maybe but we lack a creative player. Wings can be covered by Foden/Bernie. Far too many games without Kev that we looked devoid of ideas.

Ideally both, don’t seem possible so maybe only Doku in and Bernie stays central. Give him a proper run out in Kev’s role?

Better to go for tried and tested as opposed to buying in a panic.

Maybe but we lack a creative player. Wings can be covered by Foden/Bernie. Far too many games without Kev that we looked devoid of ideas.

Ideally both, don’t seem possible so maybe only Doku in and Bernie stays central. Give him a proper run out in Kev’s role?
Bernardo and Foden can both be used better centrally. Get someone like Doku in and keep Palmer.

Foden and Alvarez are good for 10+goals for starters. Bernie has scored two vital goals vs Real Madrid. If Kovacic is confident with penalties (or has been trained) and Grealish is trusted we have an extra couple of penalty takers if Haaland or Alvarez are off the pitch. We have defenders who can contribute.
If Alvarez plays every match I’d wager he’s scoring 20 goals and 15 assists

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.