It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Are there really That many people that don't know Pep quite often doesn't use the bench or tends not to change things up in very tight games?

Seriously, it's like a whole thing. It's not a damn message, it is Pep being Pep.

Serious question, do you people watch games, or just the twitter transfer threads and highlighs of other teams' players?

Ill take a frimpong in the mix. cover all that side.
This would be my number 1 pick. About as attacking as a fullback gets, with the pace of Walker to get us out of trouble. We dominate possession so he’d get plenty of chances.

Stick him RW in our 3241 and he’d shine.

Last edited:
If Pep wants to send a message he picks up the phone.

Do you think him and Txiki behave like children with each other?

Exactly and sure he has.

However actions always speak loud and whilst he didn’t choose not to make subs to send a message, it does clearly show we are short.

We have injuries but not loads.

Getting 1 will be risky, 2 would be better.

How the fuck is buying Robertson practical at any stage other than about 6 years ago from Hull, I've got more chance of shagging Margot Robbie and Gal Gadot up the arse in the same night than Liverpool selling us Robertson.

How the fuck is buying Robertson practical at any stage other than about 6 years ago from Hull, I've got more chance of shagging Margot Robbie and Gal Gadot up the arse in the same night than Liverpool selling us Robertson.
Sorry I wanted to say Antonee Robinson...

I heard that his agent wanted him moving up to a bigger club last season. But don't know what the situation it is now.

Goal and assist today against Leipzig from his RB position. Would suit the role Walker had today. 20 G&A last season from his wingback role

Frimpong and Doku as wingbacks.

Freeing up Jack and Palmer to play as a free roam winger like Foden and Alvarez did sounds like a good idea.

Bernie rotating with Kovacic and Rodri.

That works well I think.

Just in case, don't forget the forum rules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.