It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not really you will see tonight only one defender on bench if we don't count Rico and Gomez and if we get more injuries it doesn't look good.
why wouldn't we count 2 defenders in our list of defenders, that would be like saying, we are short of center forwards if you don't count haaland and alvarez

I wonder if it could be an opportunity for Pep to change our system to wingbacks, he said that teams have susssed us out and go man for man, maybe bringing in wingbacks to get crosses in to Haaland and freeing up Jack and Phil as well. We can still have lots of ball retention with the players but those overlaps and balls in behind could give us an extra dimension. I did think the bench looked light of proper attacking abilities yesterday with only Stones and Bernie absent I think we need a couple of more.

Wonder if there is a Kovacic type player out there, even if they aren't as good as Kovacic, for the attacking mid position to get us goals

You know a top player in his late 20's, early 30's, who can do a job on the short term to bridge the gap for our younger guys / Wirtz etc. To become available

Doku can come in for the wing position

I don't have too much knowledge across Europe, but someone like Paulinho at Sporting, Rafa at Benfica or Correa at Atletico, guys who wouldn't cost the world and are good goalscorers, goalscorers we miss without Gundogan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.