It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We got lots of cash sheikh mansour apparently gonna give us £300 mill plus with the bernado and laporte and cancelo and steffan money we get more cash

Article in the mail about up coming spending in transfer market on stadium plans and contract extensions says we expect wages to fall in the next three years don’t understand how that’s possible

IMO it means KDB will leave/cut wage in 3 years.
I think that the club know we are now producing players from the academy that will make the first team squad.

I think we had 17? first team players on international duty.

More interesting, we had Trafford, Lewis, Doyle, McAtee, Palmer with the England's under21's, not sure about other international teams.

Seemingly we are producing a future, offering young players potentially a wonderful career as a professional footballer, but underpinned by a great education that provides an alternative.

The rest of the league hate us now, just wait.....

Oyarzabal is a good shout, he was constantly linked with us (by good sources too from memory) when we played with fast, tricky wingers. Wouldn’t surprise me to see us go back there if Gaughan’s article is true.
He isn’t fast though is he?

Article in the mail about up coming spending in transfer market on stadium plans and contract extensions says we expect wages to fall in the next three years don’t understand how that’s possible

That's a healthy amount of wages right here that won't be with us after 1-2 years.. so 2025 latest

1680198522194.png
1680198761475.png

Last edited:
What is full back? -:)

Pep reinventing football yet again.

With Jude and a winger, we won’t need 1. Plus Ake is doing a fantastic job so far. I would rather have a proper defender in that role as opposed to another fb/midfielder. Might limit the build up but Ake gives us stability and fight.

I still want full backs

the flying full backs

charging forward

and put a cross in

Oh full backs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.