It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don’t understand comments like this, it isn’t a “pile on”, it’s just stating a fact that our manager is not interested in playing him.
Yes but it seems some need to state it in every thread and seem incapable of posting on transfer targets without a dig at a current player, whether the target plays in his position or not.

With the window shutting soon is there time to negotiate prices down? We might just have to pay the fee clubs demand.

Has anyone got that table that was done showing squad places? I’d love to see a reminder of how it stands currently.

I think the earliest the penny will drop for Kalvin is the January window. By then Pep will probably have used him five times at best and maybe by then it will hit home that it's not happening for him here.
But he might want some more shinny medals to go with his collection

Yes but it seems some need to state it in every thread and seem incapable of posting on transfer targets without a dig at a current player, whether the target plays in his position or not.
I like Kalvin, was happy when we signed him, so it’s nothing personal with me. Just a shame and I think he’s better off seeking pastures new, nothing more than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.