It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why are some in here so obsessed at the possibility (however unlikely) of us spending money that isn't theirs??
Because its ridiculous 11 men getting paid millions to kick around a bag of air whilst the bin men graft like fuck and get paid buttons, money ruining the game, it was so much better before money was involved, you know back in the year erm? erm?........its just not fair that one club has more money than another one, was miles better when the clubs all had the same back in the year.. erm? ...erm???
City are a football club not a pension plan, who gives a flying fuck how much we spend as long as we keep picking up the trophies.
Me thinks too many folk worry about what rival fans will say, me I don't really care when that big utd fan at work who has his own utd cup and went to a game once tells me that fergie grew all his players in the back garden and didn't buy any success

Because its ridiculous 11 men getting paid millions to kick around a bag of air whilst the bin men graft like fuck and get paid buttons, money ruining the game, it was so much better before money was involved, you know back in the year erm? erm?........its just not fair that one club has more money than another one, was miles better when the clubs all had the same back in the year.. erm? ...erm???
City are a football club not a pension plan, who gives a flying fuck how much we spend as long as we keep picking up the trophies.
Me thinks too many folk worry about what rival fans will say, me I don't really care when that big utd fan at work who has his own utd cup and went to a game once tells me that fergie grew all his players in the back garden and didn't buy any success
I don’t care what we spend , but at the same time I don’t assume we are entitled to expect them to spend excessively either.If the club say a player is too much then it’s too much, no debate from me.

A new winger - potentially Jeremy Doku - should arrive at #ManCity before the end of the month.

Even if there is more business to come at #ManCity this summer, not every player to have left the club or be on their way out will be directly replaced by the close of the window.

[via @TheAthleticFC]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.