It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If we flog Philips and don't get a replacement it might be an idea to keep THB around for the year to fill in at CB for Akanji/Stones while they're in midfield?
If we sell Phillips and don’t buy another DM think it will be because we think Kovacic and or whichever other midfielder we buy can play there to rest Rodri. Not sure we will be planning to play either Stones or Akanji or any other CB as a pure DM.

No way are Inter selling a major player 2 weeks before the end of the window. They will want to do well in league and champions league. Hope I’m wrong but I don’t think it will be him.
That's a good point. However, if not him, then who? We need a world-class CM and we have 90m quid to spend.

That's a good point. However, if not him, then who? We need a world-class CM and we have 90m quid to spend.
I totally agree but have no ideas who it could be. Maybe if they put the money down they can get Olmo, RB Leipzig are a selling club, but now it looks like we’ve agreed on Doku I think they’ll get someone who is more of a midfielder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.