It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

From looking at Twosips twitter account, I think it's Eze.

However, this isn't the midfielder we need to rotate with Rodri.
I suspect if we dont get a defensive midfielder that Pep will pick any 2 of Rodri, Kovacic ans Bernie for the double pivot.

I’d prefer Eze to Olmo or Barella tbh, obviously he’s not wirtz but he’s an absolutely quality player who can play on the wings and in the middle, lovely lad too.

The price would be sky high, maybe that’s why palace were so keen to keep Olise.

Absolute fucking state of this thread. Guy who supposedly knows stuff posts riddles instead of actual names and the gullible masses continue to lap it up. Have words.

EVERYONE STOP HAVING FUN IMMEDIATELY!

You know the only thing worse than lapping it up? Spending time telling people who are lapping it up that they should be spending their time doing something better, like getting annoyed andntelling other people what they definitely should NOT be doing even though doesn't affect you at all.

He ain’t good enough unfortunately.
When he steps on the pitch he looks like a deer caught in the headlights.
His style of play looks too safe for us, too much sideways passing cos he’s scared of giving the ball away.
Yeah there’s a time and a place for that, just not all the time.
Could he turn it round?
Probably, but he’d need time and minutes to do that, which he ain’t gonna get unless we’re 3 or 4 nil up cos ‘we’ don’t trust him.
Doesn’t help knackered Rodri out.
Needs to leave unfortunately.
I’d love nothing more than KP to become a superstar and add value, Chelsea to be offering 150M at end of the season for him

Last edited:
I’d prefer Eze to Olmo or Barella tbh, obviously he’s not wirtz but he’s an absolutely quality player who can play on the wings and in the middle, lovely lad too.

The price would be sky high, maybe that’s why palace were so keen to keep Olise.

Wouldn’t bother dealing with other Premiership clubs at this late stage of the transfer window.

West Ham has shown us any potential intra-league transfer will drag on for ages plus we will need to pay a Premiership tax/premium on top.

regardless, Barella is the sort of level we’re likely looking at so doesn’t matter if we’re speculating on Eze. Kimmich would be another brilliant name. But who could cost so much making it unlikely?
I watched Kimmich against Bremen Friday, and he was pretty poor by his usual standard's. Don't think Tuchel likes him as his 6, for some reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.