It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Damn, Nunes news made my blood boil, super hyped. He can easily cover Rodri and also play in Gundo slot if needed.

I swear City are going full De Zerbi. Pep clearly loves his approach. Bait the press then explode into transition via a series of rehearsed passes, setting the ball for the 3rd man etc. These transfer targets (Doku, Eze/Nunes) suggest a pretty big tactical shift is coming. Pep is going to copy De Zerbi and then we’ll get De Zerbi when Pep leaves as our tactical shift will make him the obvious, stand out candidate. Providing he hasn’t already gone somewhere else of course.

Pep is always evolving and seeing the success DZ has had will no doubt have make him take notice. Kova was a hint, he's press-resistant but he's always looking to go forward with both his passing and his dribbling as opposed to passing around opponents.

If this is the new way, it's exciting and I think we'll see a change in Bernie too. He's made for the role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.