It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Is Pep trying to go the whole season without conceding a goal?

4 centre halves, then Rodri, Nunes and Kovacic in front.

Good luck breaching that.
Had similar thoughts yesterday, my thinking being he's going for winning every game :-) now that would be what you call invincible.

Ridiculous to even consider I know, but with Pep at the helm who knows.

He should also now be addressed only as 'Big Time Tolmie Twitter' ; )
Yes. There is a certain kudos in being able to say ' I knew him before he was big time and content with being a DJ on bluemoon and quaffing strawberries once a year'. It's up there with 'I was at York away'!

Some footballers go to Saudi -TH goes to Twitter. Very similar.

Yes. There is a certain kudos in being able to say ' I knew him before he was big time and content with being a DJ on bluemoon and quaffing strawberries once a year'. It's up there with 'I was at York away'!

Some footballers go to Saudi -TH goes to Twitter. Very similar.
We knew him when he was shit ; )

Had similar thoughts yesterday, my thinking being he's going for winning every game :-) now that would be what you call invincible.

Ridiculous to even consider I know, but with Pep at the helm who knows.
He’ll be trying, but he’ll know that football is too chaotic to ever be perfect.

It’s either that, or we’re going to play a flat back 6, with 3 dribblers to take on the opposition and pass it to Haaland to score.

He’ll be trying, but he’ll know that football is too chaotic to ever be perfect.

It’s either that, or we’re going to play a flat back 6, with 3 dribblers to take on the opposition and pass it to Haaland to score.
More a flat back 1 (Eddie) with a flat mid 6, with 3 dribblers to take on the opposition and pass it to Haaland to score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.