It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yep agree. I'd take Nunes this window if it helps Rodri get a rest and then save our $ for next season so we can go big on Wirtz and maybe Paqueta.
Don’t think we will be going back for Paq. Better players will become available. The investigation no matter the outcome will leave questions marks and for £85m it’s not worth it.

I will give you 2/1 tho if you don’t agree -:)

What about Nunes and Felix on loan to see how he gets on? Nunes is obviously more improved help Rodri and Kovacic get a rest but if the club don’t want to spend big to get Eze as well then maybe Felix on loan for a season?

What about Nunes and Felix on loan to see how he gets on? Nunes is obviously more improved help Rodri and Kovacic get a rest but if the club don’t want to spend big to get Eze as well then maybe Felix on loan for a season?
It’s a weird one because we need someone who can give us the output of Gundo plus Pep doesn’t even trust Phillips anymore so you need someone who is going he to Rodri’s number 2. I don’t think we will sign both because if KDB is back and you sign both then you have 5 great players fight for 2 spots and that makes it difficult to please them.

I understand it is a long season with a lot of games but unless we offload both Mcatee and Palmer then we don’t sign both Eze and Nunes as we can use Eze on the left aswell but Doku can play there to. I reckon we get Nunes and try Wirtz next summer.

Don’t think we will be going back for Paq. Better players will become available. The investigation no matter the outcome will leave questions marks and for £85m it’s not worth it.

I will give you 2/1 tho if you don’t agree -:)
I think you are right tbh. I'll save my $ this time haha

It’s a weird one because we need someone who can give us the output of Gundo plus Pep doesn’t even trust Phillips anymore so you need someone who is going he to Rodri’s number 2. I don’t think we will sign both because if KDB is back and you sign both then you have 5 great players fight for 2 spots and that makes it difficult to please them.

I understand it is a long season with a lot of games but unless we offload both Mcatee and Palmer then we don’t sign both Eze and Nunes as we can use Eze on the left aswell but Doku can play there to. I reckon we get Nunes and try Wirtz next summer.

Wirtz is the dream mate no question

I like Nunes but how is he a creative outlet that we most need. What do I know though, I’m sure Pep has a plan

I like Nunes but how is he a creative outlet that we most need. What do I know though, I’m sure Pep has a plan
We created more than enough against Newcastle, foden steps up we don't need to worry, if he doesn't then we will struggle but I think both him and doku will step up

We created more than enough against Newcastle, foden steps up we don't need to worry, if he doesn't then we will struggle but I think both him and doku will step up
Doku is a huge addition I don’t think people are making it as big a deal maybe just because it’s a numbers thing for now with Mahrez gone and Doku in. He’s going to be a top player for us hopefully settles in well and avoids injuries

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.