It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Not too fussed if we don't sign anyone else so long as nobody else leaves
I think now we have Doku then maybe we should go with what we have. No need to buy someone who isn’t really on our list and let’s go next summer for the big rebuild in midfield. Nunes feels such a panic buy and Eze the same really. Bernardo is staying, foden looking impressive in the middle, doku a very exciting prospect and Kovacic fitting in well. De bruyne will be back for new year and then things look incredibly strong.

Not too fussed if we don't sign anyone else so long as nobody else leaves
Same here. I know people are worried about if this player gets injured or if that player gets injured. What if none of them get injured? Game time will be limited.

Eze or Nunes or neither. The squad is fine now with Doku. I suppose another body in won’t do any harm but not both unless we have another departure. If Kavlin goes for example I could see us wanting both.

The market for the very top players is not there this season. I would hold fire but that is obviously risky.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.