Silva (£70M)

Incoming...
Bellingham (£100M)
Mitoma (£40M)
Lavia (£30M)
Doyle
McAtee
Harwood Bellis

That would be a £80M profit, so imagine worst case scenario of a £100M fine for the PL charges.We would upgrade the squad, future proof it, and pay the fine for £20M. OK ya, toodle pip...
A lot wrong with that

SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW PROFIT

Let's say the following leave...
Walker (£10M)
Cancelo (£50M)
Laporte (£60M)
Philips (£50M)
Gundagon (£10M)
Silva (£70M)

Incoming...
Bellingham (£100M)
Mitoma (£40M)
Lavia (£30M)
Doyle
McAtee
Harwood Bellis

That would be a £80M profit, so imagine worst case scenario of a £100M fine for the PL charges.We would upgrade the squad, future proof it, and pay the fine for £20M. OK ya, toodle pip...
I forgot to mention loan players and EDS players would probably bring in the £20M, so we could see off the fine, upgrade the squad with no material impact, OK ya, toodle pip ?

Walker (£10M)
Cancelo (£50M)
Laporte (£60M)
Philips (£50M)
Gundagon (£10M)
Silva (£70M)

Incoming...
Bellingham (£100M)
Mitoma (£40M)
Lavia (£30M)
Doyle
McAtee
Harwood Bellis

Jesus wept no.

I forgot to mention loan players and EDS players would probably bring in the £20M, so we could see off the fine, upgrade the squad with no material impact, OK ya, toodle pip ?
You also forgot to mention Gundo is out of contract. No way will we get £50 million for Phillips or Cancelo, and we’ll be lucky to get£40 mill for Bernardo

Walker (£10M)
Cancelo (£50M)
Laporte (£60M)
Philips (£50M)
Gundagon (£10M)
Silva (£70M)

Incoming...
Bellingham (£100M)
Mitoma (£40M)
Lavia (£30M)
Doyle
McAtee
Harwood Bellis

We are not going to be getting a combined 230M for Laporte , Bernardo, Philips and cancelo lol

Gundogan will be a free, and I doubt we sell Walker for 10m

We won't be signing Mitoma or Lavia, all 3 of the lads on loan won't be back next season, maybe 1 tops, but probably none.

Apart from that, not bad :)

We are not going to be getting a combined 230M for Laporte , Bernardo, Philips and cancelo lol

Gundogan will be a free, and I doubt we sell Walker for 10m

OWe won't be signing Mitoma or Lavia, all 3 of the lads on loan won't be back next season, maybe 1 tops, but probably none.

Apart from that, not bad :)
Can see Doyle and Mcatee being sold with a possible sell on fee or buy back clause attached would expect around 30 to 40 mil for the two, easily if SU get promoted and there the buyer.

Walker (£10M)
Cancelo (£50M)
Laporte (£60M)
Philips (£50M)
Gundagon (£10M)
Silva (£70M)

Incoming...
Bellingham (£100M)
Mitoma (£40M)
Lavia (£30M)
Doyle
McAtee
Harwood Bellis

I've heard were getting Trevor Christie back for a crate of Gold label

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.