It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Don't forget Jamal Baptiste. If that doesn't go through, I think we'll look at another defender. We talk about having 7, but one of them is 18 years old and as likely to turn up in midfield.

I'm convinced that Pep really likes small squad and looking there's not a plan to beefying squad further with our incoming and outgoing this transfer window. Our squad size relatively same as last season is reinforcing my belief on this.

I'm convinced that Pep really likes small squad and looking there's not a plan to beefying squad further with our incoming and outgoing this transfer window. Our squad size relatively same as last season is reinforcing my belief on this.

Last season ended with several weeks of KDB playing although clearly injured. Also, everyone thought Philips would get chances. Not many would agree now.

Last season ended with several weeks of KDB playing although clearly injured. Also, everyone thought Philips would get chances. Not many would agree now.

Even if Pep is given a bigger squad, he will play at most 15 players who is seen being a regulars while the rest is just get barebones in cups or odds league appearances.

Pep will always manages the squad this way for many years and being very successful at it. i doubt he will start to changes for this season and couldn't careless how some fans think about it.

Remember he complain the lacks of substitution that can be used in single match in PL two years ago, yet when the new rules introduces to allow more substitution he still doing the same thing like he did before and not using his substition more often enough.

Which makes me think having bigger squad is useless when Pep will not playing all of them enough to rotate for season.

City got 3 ball carrying wingers that have no idea what the back of the net looks like, Foden excepted. We've just let go of our only direct winger in Palmer. Unless Haaland has another smashing season, the goals keep coming and the other clubs don't adjust tactics to thwart him we are looking at a lot of pain waiting for Grealish and Bernardo to score goals. Don't even get me started on Doku who scored a grand total of 6 goals in the freakin French league. At this point I'd play Foden as much as possible to hone his shooting boots.
I like Cole, but let's not pretend he's proven.
The lad made 18 PL appearances across the last 2 seasons, mostly from the bench when the game was won.
The way we play goals will not be a problem imho

Go and throw the bank at Mitoma. We would piss the league if we can get him with Grealish, Mitoma, Bernardo and Doku on the wings

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.