It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

City got 3 ball carrying wingers that have no idea what the back of the net looks like, Foden excepted. We've just let go of our only direct winger in Palmer. Unless Haaland has another smashing season, the goals keep coming and the other clubs don't adjust tactics to thwart him we are looking at a lot of pain waiting for Grealish and Bernardo to score goals. Don't even get me started on Doku who scored a grand total of 6 goals in the freakin French league. At this point I'd play Foden as much as possible to hone his shooting boots.

Also depends on what they do with Gomez but im sure Perrone and Laporte left us with 2 (or one) slots open. Nunes fills the one left by Cancelo.
Not exactly sure but if we end up starting the season with one spare slot, which I think we will they we aren’t ‘way too thin’.

City got 3 ball carrying wingers that have no idea what the back of the net looks like, Foden excepted. We've just let go of our only direct winger in Palmer. Unless Haaland has another smashing season, the goals keep coming and the other clubs don't adjust tactics to thwart him we are looking at a lot of pain waiting for Grealish and Bernardo to score goals. Don't even get me started on Doku who scored a grand total of 6 goals in the freakin French league. At this point I'd play Foden as much as possible to hone his shooting boots.
No ones arsed mate.

Not exactly sure but if we end up starting the season with one spare slot, which I think we will they we aren’t ‘way too thin’.
"Thin" is more pointing towards McAtee and Bobb being fairly unproven. Doku isn't a guarantee, yet. Bernardo or foden will have to fill out on the left and Phillips isnt hitting it. 5-6 players will have to start like 80% of the games.

Watching Gravenberch to Liverpool. Could make Philips to Bayern possible. Because both Nunes and Kova are ahead of him, let alone Rodri, Bernie, KDB. Stones. Lewis. Gvardiol. Piginho. Berti. Steve McMahon.

If that's on, it's likely for me that we'd then get Eze or someone like that, CM/AM. Gundo replacement, who can also do wide positions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.