It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Just seeing the news that Cancelo has actually fucked off to Barca will be a big plus for me, and pretty happy with our dealings overall.

Patience wins you the world.
Patience and Money.
Patience and Money and Excellent Management wins you the world.
Patience and Money and Excellent Management and Ruthless Effeciency wins you the world.
Beautiful development.

Sanchez, Koulibally Kane, Bellingham
Some do but not all.
Kane and Bellingham are the players that no matter what we did, we couldn't get. Sometimes, the things we want the most, are the things we'll never get. Jude is the only one that left a sour taste in my mouth. I never rated Kane, and with him, we would have never had Erling.

So very light in attacking options now Mcatee has gone

Possibly but Alvarez sat out quite a lot last season and Doku will no doubt play more than Palmer and Mcatee would? I reckon we may look again in January if need be as we certainly have the cash if the squad needs a boost.

Maybe we look to do something in January if we need it? Eze will have 18 months left on his deal then? Maybe the Paqueta situation is sorted?
I think it will depend on how Kev's doing and if we've got any other injuries.

If all is looking good, i wouldn't expect we do much then, but i'm really hoping we go all out for Wirtz next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.