It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We really need an option in midfield if we are not going to use Bernie, foden or Grealish in there. Kev might take weeks to get fully fit & im not sure our new players fill the gap. This is also causing our defensive issues for me not our actual defenders

We really need an option in midfield if we are not going to use Bernie, foden or Grealish in there. Kev might take weeks to get fully fit & im not sure our new players fill the gap. This is also causing our defensive issues for me not our actual defenders

Another push for Paqueta if he’s cleared?

Another push for Paqueta if he’s cleared?
Would love it to happen but would West Ham let him go in January and he's not yet clear of the gambling charges.

Also Luiz is getting mentioned again but not a chance Villa let him go in January.

Would love it to happen but would West Ham let him go in January and he's not yet clear of the gambling charges.

Also Luiz is getting mentioned again but not a chance Villa let him go in January.

i guess it depends on west hams position in january mate? Maybe we offer the sumemr release clause in jan and that also allows the hammers to invest sooner to try and get up the league?

i guess it depends on west hams position in january mate? Maybe we offer the sumemr release clause in jan and that also allows the hammers to invest sooner to try and get up the league?
The charges are the main issue, nothing will happen until that situation is sorted.

Looking like summer before this is going to happen, sadly.

The charges are the main issue, nothing will happen until that situation is sorted.

Looking like summer before this is going to happen, sadly.

yeah probably true mate, would be a heck of a boost though going into the fun part of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.