It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

93f4e4b324f616048fd801475b2f5afd.gif

giphy.gif

Not transfer related to us but the dipper meltdown will be great.

I've been told from a very credible source that Liverpool are close to a deal with Al Ittihad for the transfer of Salah in the summer. Fee around €215M
That would be the greatest transfer sale for Liverpool.
The only meltdown would be by the other premier league clubs.
€215m into one of our main rivals coffers.
Don't like the sound of that.

Smells like bullshit to me. Saudis may have a lot of cash, but they are not fools.. He will be available in due course and for a lot less that the nonsense being bandied about by attention seeking sensationalists..

Smells like bullshit to me. Saudis may have a lot of cash, but they are not fools.. He will be available in due course and for a lot less that the nonsense being bandied about by attention seeking sensationalists..
Hopefully not.
The only thing is that sometimes these clubs want to make a signing not necessarily on footballing needs.
I'm led to believe that Salah is held highly in the Arab footballing world.

Any teams with players they want will be looking to fleece them then!

He's their best and most dangerous player, and one of the best in the PL, so unless they get Mbappe, they'll be smashing English transfer records to replace him.

saudis would have no competitors for him at this price , sounds like they are trying to frighten everyone else off , that figure sounds more like the contract offer to salah rather than a transfer fee to Livarpool

4 straight PL games without a win, and we haven't won a league game in over a month. Currently only 3 pts ahead of the rags who are having a laughable season. We need to accept our summer window was a complete failure and do some major business in January to fix the issues it has created. Preferably sign at least 3 players. And not Nunes/Kovacic level players like we did in the summer, these guys would barely start for Luton. We need a proper Gundogan replacement, a proper Mahrez replacement and a capable Rodri backup.

Yeah I know we won a treble last year but since I'm not a rag I'm more concerned about the present than historic achievements. We have undoubtedly gone backwards and need reinforcements asap. We should aim to continue to be the best team in the world, which is something no-one can say we currently are even close to playing like.

Sell every new player but haaland & doku
None of them are good enough for city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.