It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'm sorry but you must be delusional if you think Pep is giving Phillips a single minute after how he has treated him so far in his City career.

Phillips, Bobb and Gomez will not reach 1000 minutes combined between then. They are non-entities when discussing squad strength.

Hello old friend.

76 minutes to go now. 924 played between them.

The next time one of them plays a full game, or all 3 come on about the hour mark, that's our fun little bet settled before christmas.

Not being petty nor do I have any poor intentions. It stuck with me when we discussed it last, and I have since kept an eye on it because it interested me. All in good spirit.

Hello old friend.

76 minutes to go now. 924 played between them.

The next time one of them plays a full game, or all 3 come on about the hour mark, that's our fun little bet settled before christmas.

Not being petty nor do I have any poor intentions. It stuck with me when we discussed it last, and I have since kept an eye on it because it interested me. All in good spirit.

I was expecting another of your post after they managed a quarter of the minutes in a dead rubber last week.

Have you accepted the reality that Phillips is a non-entity in terms of squad depth yet?

I was expecting another of your post after they managed a quarter of the minutes in a dead rubber last week.

Have you accepted the reality that Phillips is a non-entity in terms of squad depth yet?

Well no. If he didn't play that full game, one of the first 11 would have had to.

Mate, just say you know what, I exaggerated and got it wrong.

Given the amout of games squad players have their role, how is that something to argue.

Well no. If he didn't play that full game, one of the first 11 would have had to.

Mate, just say you know what, I exaggerated and got it wrong.

Given the amout of games squad players have their role, how is that something to argue.

No an academy player would have just played like they did in other positions.

I find it a little odd you are so concentrated on a throw away number of minutes.

Probably because you realise my actual point about squad depth has been proven correct so far.

No an academy player would have just played like they did in other positions.

I find it a little odd you are so concentrated on a throw away number of minutes.

Probably because you realise my actual point about squad depth has been proven correct so far.

Has it fuck. I put it through as a a fun comment thinking you had a bit of awareness beyond just a knack for exaggeration. But not only are you obtuse, you are digging deeper down your rabbit hole, which isn't worth my time. All the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.