It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Thought there was a limit of 3? (I dipped out of following the rules tbh)
“The Football Association has confirmed that Premier League and EFLclubs will not be able to sign foreign players until they are 18 under new regulations that will be introduced upon completion of the Brexittransition period, with all new signings from European Union nations requiring a work permit that will be allocated on a points-based system.

The new regulations, which have been approved by the Premier League and English Football League, will also see Premier League clubs limited to signing no more than three players under the age of 21 in any single transfer window, meaning no more than six per season, in an effort to help produce homegrown talent in the professional leagues.

A joint-statement issued by the FA, Premier League and EFL confirmed that the regulations have been approved by the Home Office, and that they will come into effect from 1 January in time for the next transfer window, with Fifa’s current rules meaning that the end to free movement from the EU to the United Kingdom means that signing players under the age of 18 can no longer be permitted.”

Not sure if it’s changed, but that’s what I was basing my thinking on.

“The Football Association has confirmed that Premier League and EFLclubs will not be able to sign foreign players until they are 18 under new regulations that will be introduced upon completion of the Brexittransition period, with all new signings from European Union nations requiring a work permit that will be allocated on a points-based system.

The new regulations, which have been approved by the Premier League and English Football League, will also see Premier League clubs limited to signing no more than three players under the age of 21 in any single transfer window, meaning no more than six per season, in an effort to help produce homegrown talent in the professional leagues.

A joint-statement issued by the FA, Premier League and EFL confirmed that the regulations have been approved by the Home Office, and that they will come into effect from 1 January in time for the next transfer window, with Fifa’s current rules meaning that the end to free movement from the EU to the United Kingdom means that signing players under the age of 18 can no longer be permitted.”

Not sure if it’s changed, but that’s what I was basing my thinking on.

Puts the premier league clubs at a disadvantage. Sooner or later the golden goose will be killed, plucked, stuffed and eaten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.