It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

No team has given City what they want that's why I think his buyout is 50m euros.

The club have no doubt probably given him that as a grace for what he has achieved for the club

Any top team in Europe is taking that up for a FIFAXI player.

I think he will end up at Real Madrid or Bayern Munich for a stint and a bit of a change before heading back to Benfica.
He won't leave City for Bayern. It will be either Real, or Barca, if he leaves but I don't know if Barca can even afford the fee, this Summer.

They will somehow find a way to have a money especially if the rumor of ESL money reward for loyalty is true.
ESL reward for loyalty? Wtf is that? There isn't a ESL, some mug's are going to give them a fortune because they like the fact Barca are still loyal to a project that isn't getting off the ground?

Sure, I can definitely see that happening (not).

Next summer will be interesting, Pep only has a year left doesn’t he, so players coming in will want to know what’s happening there won’t they? Also our style may change with a different manager so he will want to bring in players to suit that? Personally I think Pep will extend though.

Next summer will be interesting, Pep only has a year left doesn’t he, so players coming in will want to know what’s happening there won’t they? Also our style may change with a different manager so he will want to bring in players to suit that? Personally I think Pep will extend though.
i feel the same, he really likes to be here

not much though, the club have known how the want to play since the take over, look at the squad each manager (Mancini, Pelle, Pep) and arguably each of them would easily work with 90% of the others squad they bought/inherited.

Not sure playing style will be changed drastically, we are not going suddenly hiring defensive manager like Mourinho after Pep.

It will be same mould like Pep so the likes of Luis Enrique, Arteta, Kompany, etc.

Not sure playing style will be changed drastically, we are not going suddenly hiring defensive manager like Mourinho after Pep.

It will be same mould like Pep so the likes of Luis Enrique, Arteta, Kompany, etc.

Hopefully Pep will extend his contract!

But if not, De Zerbi at Brighton would be better than any of those three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.