It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

City employ over 250 scouts (with a broad definition). They are at almost every major game on every continent.
Spotted!
scouts-bsa-black-creek-scout-reservation-1.jpg

If Alonso goes to the dippers then unless Leverkusen have an agreement that he can’t sign any of their players if he leaves then Wirtz will unfortunately probably end up at them

If Alonso goes to the dippers then unless Leverkusen have an agreement that he can’t sign any of their players if he leaves then Wirtz will unfortunately probably end up at them

Where would Wirtz play if we signed him? Foden (who is a superior player imo) has a fight on his hands to play centrally but that will be his position in the future.

Where would Wirtz play if we signed him? Foden (who is a superior player imo) has a fight on his hands to play centrally but that will be his position in the future.
they are both smart and technical enough to play in a tandem 8, just depends on the back 5 behind set up.

they are both smart and technical enough to play in a tandem 8, just depends on the back 5 behind set up.

Just don’t see that and I don’t see us dropping 100m when we have KDB and Foden. Assume we will buy one top class midfielder in the summer but more likely Joao Neves or Kimmich type.

Just don’t see that and I don’t see us dropping 100m when we have KDB and Foden. Assume we will buy one top class midfielder in the summer but more likely Joao Neves or Kimmich type.
dont think they will either but i can see how they could play together with a buildup change.

Do we need another defender CB ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.