It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I really like Neto (although his injury record is concerning) and he'd be a great asset.

However, do we really need another wide player/winger? Savio seems done. So that would give us Grealish, Bobb, Doku, Savio and Neto.

That's one too many and could mean that someone on that list will make way for Neto.

Another likelihood is Bernardo going. So central midfielders would be Rodri, KDB, Foden, Kovacic, Nunes and Paqueta?

Although to be fair (and to probably answer my own question), a big squad will be required end of 24/25 when we head to the club world cup. Which is something we'll clearly want to win.
I think Bobb's future lies centrally and Savio might yet go back out on loan

Agree, sadly looks like we will be losing Bernardo for real this summer.

yeah i think so too mate but we will have had his best years to be fair and it freshens things up? I lobe Bernie but he`s been looking for a lifestyle change for a few seasons now and if we get the £50m in then its all profit on the books to spend on replacement?

S
I really like Neto (although his injury record is concerning) and he'd be a great asset.

However, do we really need another wide player/winger? Savio seems done. So that would give us Grealish, Bobb, Doku, Savio and Neto.

That's one too many and could mean that someone on that list will make way for Neto.

Another likelihood is Bernardo going. So central midfielders would be Rodri, KDB, Foden, Kovacic, Nunes and Paqueta?

Although to be fair (and to probably answer my own question), a big squad will be required end of 24/25 when we head to the club world cup. Which is something we'll clearly want to win.
Savio will be sent back to Girona.

Oscar Bobb looks to be a central midfielder like David Silva in the future.

Savio will go back to Girona on loan. He’s only 19, so makes sense.

Agree, sadly looks like we will be losing Bernardo for real this summer.
Yeah maybe, i can't see how Barcelona afford him though.
I know there was supposed interest from PSG, but i don't understand why he'd go there.

In an ideal world, a swap with Benfica for Joao Neves would make sense for us, as he's the type of midfielder we need, and also for Bernie, as he fulfills his dream and goes home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.