It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Would imagine the likes of Gomez will be sold this summer? Torn between KDB going (if true of course) If it was Saudi for £120-150m and we wouldnt have to face him and it allowed us to get say Wirtz and Kimmich with the money its possible?

Kabore, Tommy Doyle, Harwood-Bellis, Fiorini, McAtee, Wilson-Esbrand, Delap, Burns, Mbete-Tabu and Callum Doyle for starters. McAtee and Callum Doyle would both be worth a few bob and aren't the fees for Tommy and Taylor agreed?

I can see:

Philips - To Leeds on a long-term loan (if they get promoted), for a cut price £25m + £5m in add-on, plus another £5m if they avoid relegation. He returns home & restarts his career with a clean slate.

Cancelo - £25m + £5m in add-ons to any fucker who'll have him.

Bernardo - £50m to PSG, OR as a makeweight for Joao Neves & Pedro Neto as mooted, with Bernie moving to Benfica.

Nunes - To WHU with Philips for a combined £60m, & Paqueta coming to City for £25m.

KDB - It's a long-shot, but if Saudi offer City £100m & Kev £50m per season net, serious considerations will have to be made by both club & player. I can't see us pushing him out the door, but I can't see us standing in his way if he wants to leave, especially with that kind of money on the table, his current injury record & with Kev approaching 33 this summer.

Ortega - I think we'll fight to keep him.

McAtee - I can see a £25m + add ons sale, with a buy back clause inserted.

Doyle - Wolves fans love him. I can see a £35m + add ons sale, with a buy back clause inserted.

Harwood- Bellis - Another loan, or a £20m fee + add ons sale, with a buy back clause inserted.

Assortment of other academy products - £50m.

Happy to hear we are looking at Branthwaite. Top, top player in the making. Exactly what we need considering John's health problems.

Only that idiot Southgate could give him a total of 0 minutes in the two friendlies. The only uncapped player for England.
I don’t think he’d be coming in to replace stones. I can see him starting next to him. I think he plays on the left as well

I can see:

Philips - To Leeds on a long-term loan (if they get promoted), for a cut price £25m + £5m in add-on, plus another £5m if they avoid relegation. He returns home & restarts his career with a clean slate.

Cancelo - £25m + £5m in add-ons to any fucker who'll have him.

Bernardo - £50m to PSG, OR as a makeweight for Joao Neves & Pedro Neto as mooted, with Bernie moving to Benfica.

Nunes - To WHU with Philips for a combined £60m, & Paqueta coming to City for £25m.

KDB - It's a long-shot, but if Saudi offer City £100m & Kev £50m per season net, serious considerations will have to be made by both club & player. I can't see us pushing him out the door, but I can't see us standing in his way if he wants to leave, especially with that kind of money on the table, his current injury record & with Kev approaching 33 this summer.

Ortega - I think we'll fight to keep him.

McAtee - I can see a £25m + add ons sale, with a buy back clause inserted.

Doyle - Wolves fans love him. I can see a £35m + add ons sale, with a buy back clause inserted.

Harwood- Bellis - Another loan, or a £20m fee + add ons sale, with a buy back clause inserted.

Assortment of other academy products - £50m.

Doyle has £5m buy clause in the loan agreement. Doubt Nunes is going anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.