It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Was talk from Sane’s side about city last summer as well. He clearly wants it. Pretty sure I had read that him and Pep had spoken last year as well. I think there is something there but money will probably stop it happening. They’d want a decent fee and his wages would have to be lowered.

Was talk from Sane’s side about city last summer as well. He clearly wants it. Pretty sure I had read that him and Pep had spoken last year as well. I think there is something there but money will probably stop it happening. They’d want a decent fee and his wages would have to be lowered.
I reckon Bayern want him off the book - His contract finishes in 2025

Not sure the team is better with that deal

Even if you add 10 players and lose Bernardo, that doesn't mean the team will be stronger.
least your losing him for a kid that could be the main stay of the midfield for another decade, rather than scrambling if he leaves out the blue to god know who right now.

least your losing him for a kid that could be the main stay of the midfield for another decade, rather than scrambling if he leaves out the blue to god know who right now.

He seems good player, but he is DM and will not replace Bernardo.

The Neves/Bernie deal screams Mendes but is an interesting one. Bernie has done another Benfica interview this weekend and basically aid they don’t have the funds.

Musiala would be the dream, mind.
I’m guessing Mendes is thinking £58m + Bernardo = €120m buyout clause of Joao Neves then will want £80m for crock Pedro Neto.

I prefer Mendes to come up with a plan of how to get £40m out of Barca for Cancelo.Instead of standing back allowing his clients Cancelo and Barca to insult our club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.