It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Thanks. Does that include Phillips and Cancelo? I presume Gomez will give way this summer.
It includes Phillips, not Cancelo, So when Cancelo comes back we have no spaces. If we assume Phillips, Cancelo, and Gomez, Carson and Ortego go, then we have 5 spaces I think obviously we’d need 2 keepers though.
Not sure where we stand with players coming in/ back like Savio, Couto, Echeverri though.

It includes Phillips, not Cancelo, So when Cancelo comes back we have no spaces. If we assume Phillips, Cancelo, and Gomez, Carson and Ortego go, then we have 5 spaces I think obviously we’d need 2 keepers though.
Not sure where we stand with players coming in/ back like Savio, Couto, Echeverri though.
Wonder if we’ll go with a youthful 3rd keeper, or if we’ll find another ageing English keeper.

Even with the spaces, Pep wil still roll with 20-22 at most. I expect 3 in this summer, and all of those at the end to be out on loan till at least 2025

Suppose it depends what we think of our an academy keepers and whether we want to go with a young keeper on the bench if Ederson got injured. I suspect we wouldn’t.
It’ll probably depend on how much we trust our number 2 too.

We’ve never actually needed Carson for a game have we, barring 10 minutes in Milan?

Even with the spaces, Pep wil still roll with 20-22 at most. I expect 3 in this summer, and all of those at the end to be out on loan till at least 2025
Well we are only allowed 21 plus Foden,and Bobb anymore would need to U21 players, inc Lewis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.