It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

So many rumors floating around but Tolmies tweets that have been put on here over the last couple of months have said we want kimmich and he wants us but also Neves has been offered as well? Would we do both?

So many rumors floating around but Tolmies tweets that have been put on here over the last couple of months have said we want kimmich and he wants us but also Neves has been offered as well? Would we do both?
doubt it, but SIlva for Neves in a season or two.. prob ideal

Basically to need to take that graphic @FMwkdsoul posted just above and ask who you’d take out and sell to put anyone else in.Apart from that wide right position ( which assumes Bernardo goes) I’d say there is no other position I’d have anyone else.

Basically to need to take that graphic @FMwkdsoul posted just above and ask who you’d take out and sell to put anyone else in.Apart from that wide right position ( which assumes Bernardo goes) I’d say there is no other position I’d have anyone else.

It seems Paqueta is likely, Savio is being signed but being loaned back and tolmie seemed to intimate that Neto could actually be our first signing in the summer? He also mentioned the other month that Kimmich fancied a move here as well and we had a strong interest?

It seems Paqueta is likely, Savio is being signed but being loaned back and tolmie seemed to intimate that Neto could actually be our first signing in the summer? He also mentioned the other month that Kimmich fancied a move here as well and we had a strong interest?
Well if Savio is loaned then we either need Bernardo to stay or buy a wide right forward. Maybe that could be Neto. Not convinced about Kimmich especially if Kovacic is staying, and it seems he is.

Midfield signings will be either Bruno, Neves, Kimmich, Paqueta giving what opportunity will be.

Well if Savio is loaned then we either need Bernardo to stay or buy a wide right forward. Maybe that could be Neto. Not convinced about Kimmich especially if Kovacic is staying, and it seems he is.
I am fairly certain Savio will be at Girona next season, there are rumbling about Bakayoko also

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.