It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

yes, but if there is good offer, like rumored 40mil from KSA, then i would take that.
I just think he’s one of the players that although isn’t irreplaceable (no one is) he’s incredibly hard to replicate and incredibly important to us.

If he wants to go fair enough take the money. But we shouldn’t be pushing him out the door. He’s one of the best ever for City.

Expecting a much better second season from Nunes, which is a very common thing for our signings of the past few years. Hasn`t been consistent enough this season, but showed some very good signs. Not comparable to Kalvin at all, he will be like a new signing IMO.

Doku will also be better, and I`m also expecting big things from Bobb. Gvardiol has taken big steps and will be a very important player. Haaland should only get better as this season has been way off his usual standards. Combine that with Paqueta who`s absolutely brilliant, a Rodri back-up and maybe a fullback or/and winger and I`m very optimistic for next season. We`re still the best team in the world despite last nights result, and the core of our team (espescially the attack) is very young

Expecting a much better second season from Nunes, which is a very common thing for our signings of the past few years. Hasn`t been consistent enough this season, but showed some very good signs. Not comparable to Kalvin at all, he will be like a new signing IMO.

Doku will also be better, and I`m also expecting big things from Bobb. Gvardiol has taken big steps and will be a very important player. Haaland should only get better as this season has been way off his usual standards. Combine that with Paqueta who`s absolutely brilliant, a Rodri back-up and maybe a fullback or/and winger and I`m very optimistic for next season. We`re still the best team in the world despite last nights result, and the core of our team (espescially the attack) is very young
Agree. Regarding Nunes I think we see him take (some of) Bernados minutes further forward. Assuming Bernie goes.

Doku will be good if we can secure a runner like Gundo. His bursts and cut throughs if he puts them in are ideal for Haaland and anyone coming into the box. We have to build around Haaland and the more talent we have the more freedom he gets.

Bobb also will get more chances.

Think we are in for a CDM/CM, CM/CAM, RW, a defender. A back up GK of Ortega/Carson leaves.

We all have our preferences but need to be realistic as well and find a good balance. For instance I think we need a more experienced winger, certainly one that’s played European football like when we signed Bernado, Ederson, Dias etc. or certainly solid PL experience.

CDM/CM - Neves/Bruno G/Kimmich
CM/CAM - Paqueta/Eze/Olmo
RW - Sane/Neto/Olise
Defender - Frimpong/Branthwaite/LB (Ait-Nouri somehow linked)

Then you read that Pep wants certain players, Bruno G and Txiki wants others, Joao Neves. But if a Pep extension is on the cards we might lean towards some of his targets.

Based on what we've seen that is more hope than expectation. He's currently perilously closer to Phillips than Grealish/Bernardo and the fact that he wasn't called upon last night when players were dropping like flies does not bode well. Will be intrigued to see if he starts on Saturday.

We have to replace
Gundo
Silva if he is off
Aging Kyle
and Kev will be 33 next year (Phil)
Plus Stones issues

Who the fuck can do that
Paqueta and Bruno yeh right
Wirtz year after maybe, again Bernie and Gundo FFS

Based on what we've seen that is more hope than expectation. He's currently perilously closer to Phillips than Grealish/Bernardo and the fact that he wasn't called upon last night when players were dropping like flies does not bode well. Will be intrigued to see if he starts on Saturday.
Disagree, Kalvin was a train wreck whenever he stepped onto the pitch. Nunes has showed many glimpses of what he can do. Brings a lot of energy to the midfield which we often seem to be lacking, very good on the half turn and some of his runs reminds me of Yaya. Pep would not start him in a must win PL game against Luton if he didn’t see something in him. Kalvin would never have started a game like that. I think he’ll be very good next season and far too early to give up on. People were pretty negative on Rodri in his first season as well, this could be a similar case

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.