It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

the fact that he wasn't called upon last night when players were dropping like flies does not bode well. Will be intrigued to see if he starts on Saturday.
I think that’s a bit of a ridiculous statement. Who were you taking off to bring him on, the changes were the best for what was happening and if there was an injury after he probably would have got on depending on position.

If he doesn’t start he’ll feature.

Walker should be either second choice next season or sold.

De Bruyne is not a certain starter now and needs to rotate next season. It's time to give Phil the mantle now.

Stones has one more season to sort his injury issues out or he has to go. It's why Real Madrid sold Varane.

I think it's time to move Bernardo on now, and freshen it up in that position.

Walker should be either second choice next season or sold.

De Bruyne is not a certain starter now and needs to rotate next season. It's time to give Phil the mantle now.

Stones has one more season to sort his injury issues out or he has to go. It's why Real Madrid sold Varane.

I think it's time to move Bernardo on now, and freshen it up in that position.
I wish there was a dislike button on here sometimes

Disagree, Kalvin was a train wreck whenever he stepped onto the pitch. Nunes has showed many glimpses of what he can do. Brings a lot of energy to the midfield which we often seem to be lacking, very good on the half turn and some of his runs reminds me of Yaya. Pep would not start him in a must win PL game against Luton if he didn’t see something in him. Kalvin would never have started a game like that. I think he’ll be very good next season and far too early to give up on. People were pretty negative on Rodri in his first season as well, this could be a similar case
For 53 million pounds, one would expect more than glimpses and energy. He started at home against a weakened Luton in a game where we needed to rest players ahead of Real Madrid. I hope he proves me wrong, but at the moment he is currently not doing enough to impress Guardiola to play him regularly and that is all that matters.

I think that’s a bit of a ridiculous statement. Who were you taking off to bring him on, the changes were the best for what was happening and if there was an injury after he probably would have got on depending on position.

If he doesn’t start he’ll feature.
Just a different opinion. I think Guardiola would probably have shown more trust in Lewis had he been forced to choose.

Just a different opinion. I think Guardiola would probably have shown more trust in Lewis had he been forced to choose.
True. I would have preferred that but could have seen him call in Nunes. Because of them missing penalties and making sense they’ll play I could see Pep starting Bernie and Kov on Saturday.

True. I would have preferred that but could have seen him call in Nunes. Because of them missing penalties and making sense they’ll play I could see Pep starting Bernie and Kov on Saturday.
I hope he starts them both simply because they're two of the better at retaining possession, and we have more chance of winning if we can keep the ball. Kovacic didn't start in either of the games against Chelsea and only came off the bench once.

Any Italian connoisseurs?

Randomly came across a tweet yesterday discussing previous winners of Serie A young player of the year, and a lot of people in the comment section said this guy deserves it. Seems to be doing very well this season and can play both LB and CB, only 21. Not really watched him, but looks good in this little highlight reel:

Any Italian connoisseurs?

Good player but it's hard to know if he's coming good now or just having a purple patch in a much improved Bologna. He's been around a few clubs but maybe he's just settled down and taking his opportunity. He's really strong and mobile, more so than Stones, especially in the way he can drive forward, but he's also a left-footed player and I'm not sure we need another one; he can play across the back line, however.
Bologna are on track for Champions League so a year of that would help and test him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.