It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Spending big because we can. We’re there not reports recently saying we could go as high as 500m expenditure due to new regulations.
Think we can not sure we will. Paqueta maybe £85mill, cover for Rodri- Kimmich ? wouldn't be too much. and a Gomes replacement- maybe left back. Only other big signing would be if Bernardo goes and replacing him not convinced he will though.

Last edited:
Kovacic ain't terrible is he
he’s back to being useless trash after that penalty.

olmo is, allegedly, one of the options for the summer, nice release clause too.

paqueta is, allegedly, cleared in brazil, not yet in england. whatever happens it shouldn’t last all summer imho.

i think city should go big this summer. it was obvious they care about the public opinion with not making gvardiol the most expensive defender, but that just failed completely, everyone thinks he was 100m pounds, not even euros.

i think city should go big this summer. it was obvious they care about the public opinion with not making gvardiol the most expensive defender, but that just failed completely, everyone thinks he was 100m pounds, not even euros.

I think City doesn't give a fuck about public opinion, remember Grealish? we pay Villa 100m for him to become the most expensive English transfer player at time. And we also last summer is prepared to pay 100m for Rice only for Arsenal to pay more for him.

Would this not be about Thiago Silva?
No. Has said a lot about Bernado in the past and said that PSG was the move.

Also the first account that said Musiala to City which still might not happen but we are seeing more about it. Tolmie was more subtle with hints.

No idea how legit it is but people say a very good Chelsea ITK and gets info based of Chelsea targets. For instance said Chelsea asked about Musiala but was told he’s going to City, perhaps the same with the Bernie stuff.

Could also be bollocks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.