It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Joke of a price and wouldn’t be an upgrade on Oscar Bobb. The likes of Olise/Eze/Ait-Nouri are typical transfer targets for clubs like Tottenham, Newcastle and the rags, not the treble winners. All 3 of those would, at best, be squad players/backups. Sign someone who either goes directly into the starting 11 or gives the current starters a run for their money
Agree. But the players who walk into our team or push those in the starting line up are world elite, non-transferable players. Musiala, wirtz etc aren’t leaving anytime soon and when they do they’ll end up at the cartel.

I couldn't agree more, if you keep signing mid table players then you become a mid table team. We need to go all out this summer and sign some world class players to replace the ones we lost last season and will lose this season.
Olise has the potential to be a great player. He also has the makings of a player that doesn’t make it at a top top club. It’s the risk you take. I’d rather him than Neto. I’d rather Sane than Olise. I’d rather Musiala than all of them but not sure he counts as a winger.

Olise has the potential to be a great player. He also has the makings of a player that doesn’t make it at a top top club. It’s the risk you take. I’d rather him than Neto. I’d rather Sane than Olise. I’d rather Musiala than all of them but not sure he counts as a winger.
I think all evidence under Pep points to any young creative attacking player being a winger for at least a season or two if they come to us.

Probably one of the reasons Bellingham didn’t want to join City. ;-)

I think all evidence under Pep points to any young creative attacking player being a winger for at least a season or two if they come to us.

Probably one of the reasons Bellingham didn’t want to join City. ;-)
True, who in their right mind would want to have their career be set back by playing on the wing for a Pep team? Just look at Foden, Messi, Henry, Villa, Robben and Ribery — creative players whose careers went nowhere. ;-)

I couldn't agree more, if you keep signing mid table players then you become a mid table team. We need to go all out this summer and sign some world class players to replace the ones we lost last season and will lose this season.
The slide to mediocrity. It started with Phillips, let’s hope the powers that be wake up and full tilt for world beaters

The slide to mediocrity. It started with Phillips, let’s hope the powers that be wake up and full tilt for world beaters
Money is only a partial indicator of potential success. For every Philips, there's a Fernandinho. For every Mangala, there's an Akanji.

I was excited about Philips, as were most of us in truth & upto last August, I was hoping he'd have a far better second season. However, all that changed with Rodri's interview in the Fail about playing too much football & fearing for his health.

For me that was obviously directed at Kalvin, & there's no way Rodri would've given those comments without City being aware & agreeing.

In November, Pep apologised to Philips for not playing him, & said he was such a lovely guy. But crucially he said loan & permanent offers had come in for him which were put to the player & he declined the moves & opted to stay & fight for his place.

My position toward Philips changed with Rodri's interview & hardened after Pep's press conference. They see him in training every day & know him best.

With all the best will & effort in the world, his signing was a mistake. He left for WHU & his career has tanked further.

In terms of signings, we win some, we lose some.

Money is only a partial indicator of potential success. For every Philips, there's a Fernandinho. For every Mangala, there's an Akanji.

I was excited about Philips, as were most of us in truth & upto last August, I was hoping he'd have a far better second season. However, all that changed with Rodri's interview in the Fail about playing too much football & fearing for his health.

For me that was obviously directed at Kalvin, & there's no way Rodri would've given those comments without City being aware & agreeing.

In November, Pep apologised to Philips for not playing him, & said he was such a lovely guy. But crucially he said loan & permanent offers had come in for him which were put to the player & he declined the moves & opted to stay & fight for his place.

My position toward Philips changed with Rodri's interview & hardened after Pep's press conference. They see him in training every day & know him best.

With all the best will & effort in the world, his signing was a mistake. He left for WHU & his career has tanked further.

In terms of signings, we win some, we lose some.
but we mainly win.

sign a gk specialized in defending pens
Wanker GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

I see there still some people speculating and making up on assumption straight out of their ass based on Rodri interview.

I said it again don't paint Rodri as this somekind bad guy who will not hesitate to slag off his own teammate in public interview regardless whether he is not directly mentioning the player in question or not.

But sure just keep spouting nonsense and presenting it like an absolute fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.