It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Meh, it only to drive chat in here on non match days, the fuck else we gonna chat about.. :)

look its a Neves/Silva swap and i like that so this guy is legit for the next hour...

At half-time at Palace, when the players were loitering in the tunnel, I was struck by the fact that Bernardo was deliberately going around the youngsters, Lewis, Bobb, and Alvarez, and giving them specific guidance and encouragement; they were all playing toward the right side of the pitch. He strikes me as really good with the youngsters, so I’m hoping we do sign Neves and that Bernardo is given responsibility for helping him bed in over the next two seasons. He can then go home and manage Benfica.

It is time we play Nunes as back up to Rodri, the last few minutes of matches, just to give him some identity, and to find out if he can hold down that position for next season, either way we should sign Grey from leeds.

It is time we play Nunes as back up to Rodri, the last few minutes of matches, just to give him some identity, and to find out if he can hold down that position for next season, either way we should sign Grey from leeds.
Don't think pep will be using him there anytime soon after what happened v Luton. Goal difference could be crucial.

If we do keep him, it's the only position we should train him up to play. He's got the physicality, speed the odd trick & flick, it's just he generally does fuck all with it & he's shit in front of goal. There's far better CDM options out there, but if he has to remain, let's play him somewhere where he has two players behind him to mop up. Rodri & Fernandinho are hard acts to follow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.