It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Van de Van is super rapid and **** good!
I rate him so highly, I am in awe of Spurs for signing him. His a proper no-nonsense CB!
We are lucky to have Ake and Gvardiol but he’s a brilliant player that if we ever signed I’d be delighted.

We are lucky to have Ake and Gvardiol but he’s a brilliant player that if we ever signed I’d be delighted.
I would be over the MOON. With 3 at the back, he will play that right side like a maestro. Young and fast and very good. Barring the Newcastle game, which he slipped a couple of times.
His pace and awarness is remarkable:

Aren't we looking for a CB, since STONES is made out of Biscuit and Walker whom might potentially leave?
Van de Ven can cover both of their positions, without a drop off and more years to play.

If we signed Frimpong I don’t think he’d instantly start like Gvardiol didnt. Akanji as first choice RB is not a bad thing as it means we’d definitely be signing someone. Lewis is a good utility player but I see him more in the pivot role.

Think we try to do a deal for Bruno sending Phillips the other way. This benefits both teams.

Grealish isn’t going anywhere.

Bernado I think is definitely gone. That’s why we put the 50m release clause in, we know.

The 100m+ player is Musiala.

Ortega might go but for 30m. Just need a similar level replacement and think we would look for that.

If we signed Frimpong, maybe a CB, Bruno, Musiala and Paqueta.

Lost Bernado, Walker, Phillips, and Gomez you couldn’t complain.
"Think we try to do a deal for Bruno sending Phillips the other way. This benefits both teams."

I like your humour.

If we signed Frimpong I don’t think he’d instantly start like Gvardiol didnt. Akanji as first choice RB is not a bad thing as it means we’d definitely be signing someone. Lewis is a good utility player but I see him more in the pivot role.

Think we try to do a deal for Bruno sending Phillips the other way. This benefits both teams.

Grealish isn’t going anywhere.

Bernado I think is definitely gone. That’s why we put the 50m release clause in, we know.

The 100m+ player is Musiala.

Ortega might go but for 30m. Just need a similar level replacement and think we would look for that.

If we signed Frimpong, maybe a CB, Bruno, Musiala and Paqueta.

Lost Bernado, Walker, Phillips, and Gomez you couldn’t complain.
Sit down, make a brew, read what you've written, take a deep breath and think how Newcastle swapping Bruno for Phillips benefits them.

Don't think pep will be using him there anytime soon after what happened v Luton. Goal difference could be crucial.
The games Rodri missed show we have no back up, Rodri is fading in matches it is catching him up, where possible Nunes should play the last few minutes, it is his chance to cement a position, because at the moment he is a good quality player looking aimless, it could save us buying a DM this summer.

He doesn’t win a tackle! How’s he ever gonna replace Rodri??
We will not know if we do not try, certainly having him sit on the bench for the rest of the season is a waste, but i am pretty sure he does tackle, and his tackle rate is better than most City players, Bernardo Alverez being better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.