It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Makes me sad , such a talented player , hate the way pep freezes good players out

He doesn't?

Walker had how many misdemeanours and he still works his way back in. Yaya was out but was allowed to redeem himself once he apologised. Foden and grealish both got banished last season over Christmas but got their heads on straight and are still on peps plans.

Pep won't play players if their attitude is rotten or something is up in training, but he will always give second chances.

We know laporte has thrown his toys out previously when he wasn't first choice, this isn't the first time. He sulks. If he improved his attitude he'd be getting minutes, as good as that back four is, they need rotating during the run in. That's on laporte, not pep.

We should be all over Asensio n a free, him Bellingham, Viega and Gvardiol would be an insane summer.

Probably just me
But if we got Bellingham and gvardiol I’d also love Madison if Leicester go down
I think pep could get him to raise his level and provide a great creative squad option

I get your point - there’s no guarantees with any player - but I’d say we’d back ourselves to convince Haaland to stay beyond his current deal.

Gavi is a totally different situation. If it wasn’t for Barca’s chronic financial mismanagement, there’s no way he would be leaving - he signed a new deal and committed to the Club only a few weeks ago because that’s what he wanted for his career.

He would be signing for another Club as a very clear second best, and I can’t see any serious club being into that deal.

Haaland chose City because they evaluated the Clubs on offer and decided we were the best option for his development. We were his first choice.

Gavi’s already made that call - and he chose Barca.

Any club signing him will know that - and that’s just not how City operate any more.

I understand your point but we aren’t talking about a free player or a player who recently signed for Barca. He didn’t weigh up an offer from city or other clubs against Barca. He’s a barca player who extended his contract.

Now yes it is only the situation at barca that might lead to him leaving but not every single player who we sign needs to “only” want to play for Man City. As long as said player gives his all and is brilliant who cares? Bernardo wants to leave but fuck me im glad he hasn’t yet and he’s been invaluable this season!

Probably just me
But if we got Bellingham and gvardiol I’d also love Madison if Leicester go down
I think pep could get him to raise his level and provide a great creative squad option
Nah,not just you,it has been a topic of recent conversation on this forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.