It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think the most likely option regarding Walkrr is Akanji takes Walker starting spot and Walker will takes reduced role next season. While Walker performance is not best this season, we still need his leadership and experience to lead the squad. I mean there's has to be a reason of why Walker is elected to be a captain club by our player, some fans didn't like the fact but our player didn't give a damn about it and they seems happy for him to lead them.

So any talk about Walker going out next summer is not possible and i will not be so keen to get rid one of our leader in dressing room soon.

Unless we have a replacement for him that equally capable and have some leadership experience like Kimmich for example..

Last edited:
I think the most likely option regarding Walkrr is Akanji takes Walker starting spot and Walker will takes reduced role next season. While Walker performance is not best this season, we still need his leadership and experience to lead the squad. I mean there's has to be a reason of why Walker is elected to be a captain club by our player, some fans didn't like the fact but our player didn't give a damn about it and they seems happy for him to lead them.

So any talk about Walker going out next summer is not possible and i will not be so keen to get rid one of our leader in dressing room soon.

Unless we have a replacement for him that equally capable and have some leadership experience like Kimmich for example..
there will be some kind of addition ie Frimpong or Couto, from last few game i am convinced that we will play 3-5-2 system next season with Alvarez/Kevin playing second striker and someone of Frimpong would be very good vs low block team. Couto is smaller Cancelo and Frimpong is attacking version of Walker

This season will be very expensive in addition imho - midfield and fullback refresh will be priorities.

there will be some kind of addition ie Frimpong or Couto, from last few game i am convinced that we will play 3-5-2 system next season with Alvarez/Kevin playing second striker and someone of Frimpong would be very good vs low block team. Couto is smaller Cancelo and Frimpong is attacking version of Walker

This season will be very expensive in addition imho - midfield and fullback refresh will be priorities.

agreed and Frimpong at £35m is a steal!

Even if he doesn't really replace Walker like I'd want, £35mil is a deal literally any team in Europe should be after

Hes amazing, he is a bit weak defensively compared to peak Walker or having Akanji/Stones there, but its just one of those deals you can't pass up

With Kalvin Phillips being absolute dogshit I'd seriously be looking at Ross Barkley. He's 30 now but every game i've seen him in the season he has been the best player on the pitch. Looks like he has finally reached his potential, albeit a bit later than he would have hoped. He bosses the games, pure class
Blimey

I think we need a proper statement signing in midfield or attack in summer, as close as possible to the calibre of Bellingham or Rice. If we’d done that last summer we’d have the title wrapped up by now and probably be in the CL semi again.

Whatever happens this season, if we can get whoever the best available is in the right position we’ll win the lot again next season, with Klopp gone and Arses will be spent after their efforts this year, we’d piss it. But only if we don’t stay complacent with average unambitious sinnings. Need to blow our rivals away in transfers.

he is injured more than once every season, looks like he does not love autumn/winter

View attachment 116560
yeah, his injury record is not great. it started with playing the whole season, the euros and then the olympics without a break.

this season it happened when he played for spain, several spanish players got injured during that game. then he was subbed on while coming back from the injury and was very unlucky, clavicle surgery after a challenge as soon as he stepped on the pitch.

we heard it on the same show :)

olmo’s release clause is 60m euros, i guess that’s about 51m pounds.

Probably from the same show as well, but was interested to hear Pep apparently wants 3-5-2 next year with Yan Couto at wing-back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.