It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

With Kalvin Phillips being absolute dogshit I'd seriously be looking at Ross Barkley. He's 30 now but every game i've seen him in the season he has been the best player on the pitch. Looks like he has finally reached his potential, albeit a bit later than he would have hoped. He bosses the games, pure class
That's a really good spot fella, maybe someone from the academy could go in the opposite direction on loan, so no fee at all. It would really depend on how much game time Barkley wants, he may be happy to stay as Luton's main man, as oppose to a squady for us.

Anything along these lines is preferable to the £100m !!! spent on Nunes and Philips. Thankfully Gvardiol looks like a diamond and Doku potentially could go up a couple of levels and be a Cat A starter. We have to do even more due diligence on these £50M plus transfers, I know other clubs have wasted tons and its not easy but this next window Txiki has got to get it right....

That's a really good spot fella, maybe someone from the academy could go in the opposite direction on loan, so no fee at all. It would really depend on how much game time Barkley wants, he may be happy to stay as Luton's main man, as oppose to a squady for us.

Anything along these lines is preferable to the £100m !!! spent on Nunes and Philips. Thankfully Gvardiol looks like a diamond and Doku potentially could go up a couple of levels and be a Cat A starter. We have to do even more due diligence on these £50M plus transfers, I know other clubs have wasted tons and its not easy but this next window Txiki has got to get it right....
Barkley is a rag type signing. Ageing player going cheap. He could replace Eriksen…

With Kalvin Phillips being absolute dogshit I'd seriously be looking at Ross Barkley. He's 30 now but every game i've seen him in the season he has been the best player on the pitch. Looks like he has finally reached his potential, albeit a bit later than he would have hoped. He bosses the games, pure class

And who’s place might he take?

We need a proper refresh this summer as it’s all become a bit too predictable now? Some of the guys have been together 6 plus years and we need an injection of hungry younger players who want to emulate what has been achieved over the last 6 years. It’ll also cost a fair whack but imo the time has come to do a big refresh on the squad.

Out:

Bernardo @ £50m
Walker @ £40m ( Saudi)
Phillips @ £20m
Gomez @ £20m
Callum Doyle @ £15-20m
Harwood-Bellis @ £20m
Tommy Doyle @ £5m ( agreed option it seems)
Mcatee @ £25m
Kabore @ £15-20m

£215m ish there alone in sales, probably a few more as well that could boost the coffers.

In:

Bruno G @ £100m
Paqueta @ £85m ( investigation pending)
Branthwaite @ £60m
Savio @ £25m (loan back to Girona)
Frimpong @ £35m

Depending on sales and some luck Musiala on top! Just don’t think Bayern will sell to be honest.

Who would Branthwaite replace?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.