It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Firstly, I don’t want Walker to leave, which automatically undermines your ‘Everybody nowdays want Kyle to leave’ argument. Secondly, Bernardo is only 29 and has played 3,437 minutes this season, across five positions- more than Lewis covers, which would suggest he is anything but finished. Thirdly, Lewis has played 1,598 minutes this season, which, while slightly down on last season, has largely comprised of more meaningful games, particularly all Champions League group games, and is almost on par with what Foden received at that age. You’re welcome to your opinion, of course, but it does not appear to be one based on an objective reading of the data.
giphy.gif

Okay my list this week of next season, Alphonso Davis, still the best option for me, Jeremie Frimpong, again plenty of others but he has improved a lot since i last slagged him off, that gives us a left back a right back and 6 center backs, with Walker moving into the CB position where necessary. Hopefully Nunes can fill the back up DM and if he does, Wharton, Grey or Rigg would be good additions, but Ouedraogo does look a good player, getting touted as the new Bellingham for good reason. Up front John Kennedy a lot like Jesus, and better than Savio at everything, but he is at City, and Kevin Schade, for those that liked Sane this lad is similar, maybe better, as for goalies, win the FA cup and there will be a queue at the door.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.