It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Transfer forum is all that keeps BM going over the summer. Been some epic threads.
The best one for me was the City lad on Rag Cafe who pretended to be a football jouno, from Spain I think, telling all and sundry that David Silva had chosen the Rags over us.
It was a brilliant "undercover" piece of espionage that really boiled the piss from the hordes of OT.
Brilliant.

The best one for me was the City lad on Rag Cafe who pretended to be a football jouno, from Spain I think, telling all and sundry that David Silva had chosen the Rags over us.
It was a brilliant "undercover" piece of espionage that really boiled the piss from the hordes of OT.
Brilliant.
Absolutely legendary that.

Brilliant.
There was one poster Jack something ? That wishes he had :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.